Regulations for orders via www.gofrex.com
Below we would like to present our regulations, which are the basis for the preparation and implementation of your purchases.
At www.gofrex.com, we offer the products of Gofrex Company.
- Conclusion of the contract and delivery1.1 At www.gofrex.com we sign contracts only in Polish. PPHU GOFREX Maciej Kowalski, Błońska 9B, 08-540 Stężyca is the party to the contract.
1.2 By clicking the “confirm order” button, you submit a binding order for products in the basket. Placing an order is confirmed by email immediately after sending your order. The conclusion of a binding contract occurs with receiving the confirmation of Your order. Please note that the products ordered by you will be sent only after the payment of their full price (subject to point 3.2 below) and delivery costs, unless they are covered by us in accordance with point 2.2 below.
1.3. Orders are carried out in Europe. If the delivery date is specified on working days, this should be understood as all days from Monday to Friday inclusive, except of statutory holidays.
- Prices, delivery costs and express delivery2.1 The prices offered at the time of placing the order applies. The prices offered are final, they include VAT Tax at the current applicable rate. Until full payment of the sale price, the goods remain our property.
2.2. Shipping costs are paid by the party appointed in the order process in our store.
2.3 For some orders, we offer express delivery. During the ordering procedure, you will receive information on whether express delivery is offered for a given order and how much it costs. The goods in case of choosing the express delivery option will be delivered within 4 business days at the latest. If this deadline is exceeded, you will, of course, be reimbursed for shipping.
- Payments3.1 In principle, we offer the following types of payments: cash on delivery, fast online transfer (Przelewy24.pl), credit card and Paypal. For each order, we reserve the right not to offer certain types of payments and to offer others. Please note that we only accept payments made from bank accounts within the European Union (EU). You bear all costs of financial transactions.
3.2 In the case of a purchase with a credit card, the charge of the credit card account will only take place after Your order is sent by us.
3.3 You hereby give your consent to receive information on the account recognition only in electronic form.
- Discount coupons and their use4.1. Discount coupons are vouchers that cannot be purchased, but are issued only as part of advertising campaigns, and have a defined validity period.
4.2 Discount coupons can only be used for a certain period of time and only within one order. Some products may be excluded from the promotional campaign. Discount coupons cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Please note that discount coupons can be associated with a minimum purchase value.
4.3 The value of the goods must not be less than the amount of the discount coupon. Any difference in case of a higher value of the goods may be compensated by payment made in one of the offered methods. The rebate coupon cannot be paid in cash, nor is it interest-bearing. You cannot get a refund of a discount coupon when the item is fully or partially returned.
4.4 Discount coupons can only be used before the ordering procedure has been completed. Later use is not possible. Coupons cannot be transferred to third parties. In the absence of other arrangements, you cannot combine several discount coupons.
4.5. If you use the rebate coupon during your shopping, we reserve the right to charge the original price of the goods that you will retain if – due to your withdrawal from the contract – the total value of the order falls below the rebate coupon.
- Statutoryright to withdraw from the contract for the purchase ofGofrex productsIf you purchase Gofrex products, you have the statutory right to withdraw from the contract:
First of all, we would like to inform you that in the case of a return of goods, you can use the return form attached to your order or available for printing on your customer account. If you do not have a printer at your disposal, have problems with downloading the form or will need a new refund form, you can also obtain it from our customer service. Please help us avoid additional costs and send refunds always with a refund form.
A notice regarding the right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract runs from the date on which You or a third party indicated by you, that has not been a carrier, took possession of the goods.
In order to withdraw from the contract you must notify your decision in this matter to PPHU GOFREX Maciej Kowalski, Błońska 9B, 08-540 Stężyca, phone: +48 88 323 33 88 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by way of an unambiguous declaration of will (eg. by means of a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached withdrawal form template for this purpose. However, there is no obligation.
You can fill out and send us the withdrawal form or make and send any other will statement, also electronically, using the contact form on our website. If you use this option, we will send you an immediate confirmation of your statement (eg. by email). In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send a notification about the exercise of this right before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, we are obliged to immediately, but no later than fourteen days from the date of receiving a notification of withdrawal from the contract, return to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs that will eventually arise in connection with the choice of a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us). We use the same payment method that you used during the original transaction to refund your payment, unless we explicitly agree with you another method.
Under no circumstances will we charge you any fees. We can refuse to refund the payment received from you until we receive the return of the goods. You have the obligation to send back the goods without delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us about the withdrawal from the contract.
The deadline is considered to be fulfilled if the goods are shipped within fourteen days. In every case, you pay the return cost. You are responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
A template of withdrawal form
If you want to withdraw from this contract, please complete this form:
– Addressee: PPHU GOFREX Maciej Kowalski, Błońska 9B, 08-540 Stężyca.
– I / We (*) hereby inform about my / our (*) withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items:
– Date of conclusion of the contract:
– Name and surname of the consumer(s):
– The consumer(s) address:
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) delete as appropriate
and send it to us at the following address:
PPHU GOFREX Maciej Kowalski, Błońska 9B, 08-540 Stężyca, phone: +48 88 323 33 88 e-mail: email@example.com
- Payment returnsAll refunds are made automatically to the account used by you for payment. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the payments will be returned to the account from which the transfer was made. If you pay by PayPal, Przelewy24 or using a credit card, the refund will be made to the associated PayPal account, Przelewy24 or credit card account. If at the time of purchase you used the gift card, the appropriate amount will be returned to your balance and can be used during subsequent purchases.
7. Statutory liability for product defects
7.1 We undertake to provide you with products free from defects.
7.2 In the case of any defect of products ordered via www.gofrex.com, we assume statutory liability under the warranty for defects resulting from Art. 556 and subsequent acts of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (Dz.U.2016.380 j.t. with later changes).
- Complaints8.1 All complaints regarding products purchased in our store, as well as the progress of your order should be submitted by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Customer Service Office by phone or email (e-mail). The contact details of the Customer Service Office are provided in item 11 below. In the same way you can report any problems with the delivery.
8.2 In some cases, we may ask you to send us pictures of products subject to a complaint.
8.3 Your complaint will be processed by us within 14 days from the date of receiving of a complete complaint application. We will notify you immediately about any missing items in the complaint form. With this notification you will receive information on how to fill in the complaint form.
8.4 We point out that the following damage to the products is not subject to the complaint:
– natural wear of the non-stick coating;
– spare parts, e.g. heaters;
– mechanical damage (abrasion, scratching, flooding) caused by the use of products by you, and damage caused by lack of or improper maintenance;
– damage resulting from the use of devices not in accordance with the intended use;
8.5 At the same time, we would like to inform you that you have the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures in accordance with the Online Dispute Resolution procedure developed by the European Commission available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
- Customer CareIf you have additional questions, please check our “Contact us” section.
10. Other information
10.1. These regulations can be found at www.gofrex.com. In addition, you can print or save this document using the usual functions of your web browser (most often: File -> Save as). You can also download this document in PDF format and archive it by clicking here. In order to open a PDF file, you need a free Adobe Reader program (available at www.adobe.pl) or another similar program that opens files in PDF format.
10.2 You can archive your order data simply by downloading the regulations and saving the order summary information from the last page of your order while you place it, in the online store using the “Save as” function in your web browser; You can also wait for confirmation of the order, which we will send to you by e-mail after completing the order process at the address provided by you. Such e-mail confirming the order contains all relevant data of your order, a template of withdrawal form and a link to these Regulations, and it is possible to print it easily or to save using the program to open the e-mail.
Gofrex identification details:
PPHU GOFREX Maciej Kowalski, Błońska 9B, 08-540 Stężyca.
NIP: PL 5060082501
As of: 15/02/2018